ROLEPLAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Hello! Icon_minitime1/2/2010, 9:24 am

Hello!

I'm your site admin, [insert name here]. You may call me administrator, or admin. You will have to excuse the fact that I do not like to share my name on the internet. In time, I may grow to trust some of you and reveal that information, but for now this title will suffice. But, if you would like to give me another nickname, please feel free. I would be more than happy to accept such a friendly token.

Sometime, I will be attending a university where I can study criminal law to become a lawyer OR go to medical school and become an RN. I only consider this my (a) plan, though. My ultimate goal is to become a well known author and musician. It has been a dream of mine ever since I could write and play music. So, I have made this my (a + b) plan.

I've grown up in a military family so I move and travel a lot! Because of this, it is hard for me to develop life long friendships. Online, though, this isn't a problem. Any friends or relationships that I create can travel with me. It is often stereotyped, though, that people who have friends online, friends who they have never met in person, have no friends outside of the internet. However, this is not true. Not only do I have friends who live relatively close to me, I enjoy having connections with people all over the world.

Besides writing, my hobbies are reading, playing piano, and playing soccer. I've been playing piano since second grade. My favorite genres to play are classical and new age. I also like composing my own music too. I started playing soccer in the fifth grade and I am currently a forward winger. It's my favorite sport and I plan to continue playing throughout college and past that. Some other interests of mine include acting, drawing, hiking, photography and photoshop, and web design. In the future I plan to bungee jump, sky dive, and scuba dive! Since I love to travel, I want to be able to visit countries all over the world and connect myself with the cultures and environments that my online friends experience everyday.

As far as my personality goes, I am energetic, honest, and optimistic. I have a very laid back style and because I study Buddhism, I am a very peaceful person. I like other people who are open minded and have a good sense of humor. My pet peeves are people who have no respect for others, those who are arrogant, and people who do not know how to use correct spelling and grammar in their writing. This is just the basis of my overall personality. Really, I am very adaptable. No matter what type of personality someone else has, I can usually shape mine around theirs to get along. This is impossible with people who have absolutely no character whatsoever. Those are the only people who I do not get along with simply because I don't associate with them.

I wish there was more that I could easily say about myself, but I'm afraid that I don't know what else there is to mention. It would be much easier to allow time to take its course and introduce ourselves. Then, you will be able to discover what words can not say. You will be able to find out much more about me this way, than by me summarizing up a few key points. However, I would still love to hear about you.

Please create your own topic to introduce yourself with. There, people can ask you questions about yourself and you get to be the center of your own world!
Back to top Go down
https://rpworld.darkbb.com

Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROLEPLAY :: ROLEPLAY information-
Jump to: